Sumayya Wushah - Gaza's 11 Year Old Journalist

GAZA IS RAISING AN 11 YEAR OLD JOURNALIST, SUMAYYAH WUSHAH 




GAZA: Sumayyah Wushah is Gaza's 11 year old child with a strong determination. She has started to work as a Journalist despite the fact that Journalists are being killed in Gaza by Israeli forces.

She said that she have a dream to be a journalist to prove herself to the world. Moreover, she said that she is not afraid. Her parents were totally against this profession because journalists are being targeted in Gaza. Her parents agreed to work in Journalism by seeing her determination.

She tell that her inspiration is Shireen Abu Akleh. Moreover, she wanted to prove herself like Shireen Abu Akleh.

Shireen Abu Akleh was a famous Palestinian-American journalist who was killed by Israeli forces in Israeli-occupied West Bank.     

When I go out, I put trust in Allah and tell my parents that I don't know if I will be targeted on my way or even while I am recording.
















Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post