Has Bushra Bibi Been Poisoned?

 

Has Bushra Bibi Been Poisoned?


In a dialogue with judge, Imran Khan said:

"Bushra Bibi has been poisoned in Bani Gala, there are marks on her skin and tongue, a full medical check-up should be ordered for her. I know that an attempt has been made to poison her. If anything happens to Bushra Bibi, one person will be responsible for it. From Bani Gala to Adiala Jail, agency people are controlling everything."

During conversation with journalists in Adiala Jail, Imran Khan said:

"What was done to my wife is dangerous. All the witnesses against Shehbaz Sharif were killed due to heart attack, all died within a few months. Bushra Bibi is being poisoned to scare me. If she will be given poison, will I sit quietly?"

Bushra Bibi told in Adiala Jail:

"3 drops of Harpic (floor cleaner) were added to my food. My eyes get swell, feel chest and stomach ache, food and water tastes bitter. I was told by someone in Adiala jail that floor cleaner was added to my food."


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post